28 August 2007

Mutt March Madness

Pansy Sue and I are raising money (maybe, if anyone donates, that is) for Pet Refuge. We'll be doing their annual Mutt March on September 8. I'm looking forward to it -- she's a very social dog, and I know she'll get a charge out of being around dozens and dozens of other pups. I bought her a new t-shirt, a custom design that reads, "Mostly Shar-Pei. Thanks for Asking." She has a new pink collar (well, *two* new pink collars, but the one with rhinestones is for formal wear only), and I think I'll put pink bows on her ears. That should annoy her.

The fundraising page is at www.firstgiving.com/pansysue . It'll be open for donations until early November (just about the time Glass Menagerie closes, so I can hector my cast for money throughout the entire rehearsal period! Yay!).

1 comment:

Korean Celt said...

You have a dog? I thought you just did cats.